Meet and exceed your HSE legal requirements
HSE LawGuides is an online directory where you can identify, understand, and integrate your HSE legal requirements all from one easy-to-use platform.
Achieve your HSE policy goals by accessing the most current health, safety and environmental compliance obligations in Australia and New Zealand.
Select the HSE legal requirements that matter to you
Choose from a range of easy to read high-level health, safety and environmental legal requirement summaries grouped into topics.
Break through the HSE legislation and regulations jargon
Understand your health, safety and environmental requirements with easy-to-follow summaries that also provide links to the source HSE legislation including HSE Regulations and codes of practice.
Avoid any confusion with definitions, or additional information, provided for ambiguous or generic terms in each high-level HSE compliance obligation summary.
Stay informed with HSE legislation updates
Get the latest updates to HSE legislation and regulator publications with our monthly email alert service.
Review your systems and processes against the most current legislative changes.
Incorporate the relevant changes into your HSE policies and procedures ensuring they are always compliant with current and new health, safety and environmental legislation.
Maintain HSE compliance documents
Insert a topic or individual summary straight into your procedural documents and HSE management plans with HSE LawGuides’ feature CopyLinks.
Link information with a quick one-time set up and have confidence that your documents will maintain accuracy with automatically updated requirements.
Give employees greater visibility to their HSE responsibilities with instant access to the most current HSE legal requirements.
Export HSE legal compliance audit checklists
Export health, safety and environmental legal requirement summaries into checklists from one central location.
Have the most current HSE legal requirements ready to use – to conduct internal legal audits, to measure HSE compliance performance or to demonstrate maintaining compliance to auditors.
Satisfy your ISO 14001:2015, AS/NZS 4801 & ISO 45001:2018 requirements
Clause 6.1.3 - Identify your compliance obligations and your legal and other requirements
- HSE LawGuides has easy-to-read high-level health, safety and environmental compliance obligations and legal requirements grouped into categories and topics.
- Each HSE LawGuides summary includes links to the full obligation/legal requirement summary and its source legislation, Regulations and codes of practice.
- Our Help Desk provides expert knowledge on health, safety and environmental legislation.
Clause 6.1.3, 9.3, 4.3.2, 4.6 - Update your environmental compliance obligations and your legal and other requirements
- Our monthly email alert service keeps you informed of current and upcoming health, safety and environmental legislation and regulator body publications.
- The changes are marked up so you can see what has been edited, added or removed from legislation, and can be exported and used for auditing and tracking purposes.
Clause 6.1.3 - Determine how your environment compliance obligations apply to your organisation's aspects
- HSE LawGuides’ Copy Links feature lets you insert environmental compliance obligation summaries straight into your Aspects and Impacts Register providing proof of compliance.
Clause 9.1.2 - Periodically evaluate your compliance with your environmental compliance obligations and your health and safety requirements
- Sourced from Commonwealth, State and Council health, safety and environmental legislation, our HSE obligation summaries have accurate and current detail to assess compliance.
- HSE LawGuides’ Checklists feature lets you export high-level HSE compliance obligation summaries to use as a HSE compliance checklist for conducting internal legal audits, gap analysis and measuring health, safety and environmental compliance data.
Environment Essentials products and services provide Fulton Hogan with the confidence that we are made aware of any legislative changes as they arise and are up to date with our obligations. The monthly environment and safety updates are also a great summary of events in one email.
Rory Bracken, National HSQES – Infrastructure Services, Fulton Hogan