Stay informed of upcoming HSE legislation and compliance news
The HSE Bulletin covers upcoming HSE legislative changes, proposed bill amendments and compliance news across Australia and New Zealand.
Stay informed with this complimentary service available with any product subscription.
Know what’s happening in the HSE space
Increase your knowledge and awareness with communications and news from relevant government and HSE regulator bodies.
Be aware, be more prepared
Be on the front foot and plan for potential impacts to your systems and operations with awareness of upcoming legislation changes, proposed bill amendments and new codes of practice and guidelines.
Understand the implications of noncompliance to your organisation by reading up on recent fines and prosecutions.
Engage in public consultations and grant applications
Be notified of public comment deadlines for draft publications and documents so you can have your say on proposed legislative changes that could affect your industry.
Increase the resources and support for your organisation’s projects by knowing about, and applying for, relevant grants.
Get the latest HSE communication and news at your fingertips
Proposed and passed legislation and bills
- Draft and proposed legislation changes and bills before Parliament
- Legislation that has passed but is not yet in force
- Publications under review and open for comment
Campaigns and prosecutions
- Environmental and safety campaigns conducted by authorities
- Recent fines and prosecutions
- Links to Federal and state government grant applications