Auditing & Consulting
Benefit from our experience in HSE legal compliance
For over 18 years, we’ve been providing organisations with reliable assessments and advice on their HSE legal obligations. Our services can be tailored to your organisation’s needs with no surprise costs or lock-in contracts.
Meet and exceed your compliance obligations with our customised audit solutions
Our systems and legal compliance audits assess current practices and the systems in place to ensure future compliance. Our auditing service covers:
- Legal compliance audits against environment and OHS/WHS legislation
- Pre-certification audits against requirements of ISO 14001, AS/NZS 4801 or OHSAS 18001
When you choose Environment Essentials you can be assured of:
- A flexible audit scope to suit your needs and budget
- Audit methodology that is compliant with ISO 19011: 2011
- Comprehensive coverage of legal obligations or management standard requirements
- A tailored report that clearly states the areas you need to address
Example of a non-compliance from our audit report:
Some containers of Nalco 3935 (a Class 8 corrosive chemical), were stored on shelves in the Stores Shed. While a pallet bund was positioned beneath this shelf, the sides of the shelf above extended beyond the pallet bund beneath.
Furthermore, the storage area is positioned uphill from a stormwater drain. This appears to be a non-compliance with Regulation 357 of the Work Health and Safety Regulations 2012, which requires provision of spill containment for any hazardous chemicals where there is a risk from a spill or leak.
The audit team was very thorough and professional, and gave very clear and concise information on our obligations. A truly great outcome and I look forward to continuing our partnerships. Thank you for your assistance with our accreditation enhancement. You have a great team working for you.
Compliance Manager, hazardous materials storage company
Our expert advice can help your organisation stay on top of HSE legal compliance
Environment Essentials offers consulting services in the following areas:
- Designing and implementing Environmental Management Systems and Safety Management Systems
- Developing Environmental Aspects, Safety Hazard and Legal Compliance Registers
- Developing web-based HSE Legal Compliance Applications.
Our service can be tailored to the needs and budget of your organisation – from a half-day session, to in-depth reviews of your environmental and safety systems.